Wednesday 1 October 2014

A king who enter old age want to look for a replacement. Unlike the habit, he did not refer children and his closest aides. He instead called for the youth in the country and made ​​a speech in front of them. "I'm going to hold a contest. Y'all will get a seed. Plant these seeds, take care, and come back for another year with each of you plants. Those who have the best plants would instantly become king I pointed to my place!"
A young man named Arya looks very enthusiastic. He planted the seed, and water it every day. But until a month passed not grow anything. After 6 months, the youths began to talk about their plants that grow tall, but Arya is empty pot. Arya did not say anything to his friends. He kept waiting for the seeds to grow.
A year passed. All youth bring their crops to the king. Arya initially reluctant, but her mother encouraged her to go and talk for what it is. King welcomed the youth while praising the plants they carry. "Work you extraordinary. Plants you are not playing the beautiful. I will appoint one of you be the new emperor!" Suddenly the king who saw Arya standing behind the call. Arya panic, "Lest I be killed," he thought. Cash chaotic atmosphere with boos and jeers audience watched his empty pot. "Shut it!" cried the king. He turned to the King, then announced, "This is your new king!" All shocked. How is it possible that people who fail to become king? King continued, "A year ago, I gave you a seed to be planted., But I gave is seed that has been cooked and could not grow. Y'all have to replace it with another seed. Aryans only have COURAGE and HONESTY to bring pot with seeds I gave. therefore he who I raised my place!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment